Table of Contents
The Elaine Ellis Health Center was founded in 2010 by relatives of the late Elaine Ellis, who lost her fight with cancer in 1993.
She was the matriarch of her family and a vibrant presence in her community. His kindness and passion for serving others less fortunate extended beyond his family and friends to anyone in need of food, shelter, advice, and good conversation. While she cannot see the fruit her character produced, her legacy continues and is the driving force behind the Center’s mission to serve others.
Elaine Ellis Center of Health – Mission Statement
Elaine Ellis Center of Health (EECH) remain a non-profit organization dedicated to providing affordable, comprehensive, preventive, and primary health services to people residing in public housing and surrounding areas, regardless of their ability to pay. In responsibility, we remain dedicated to providing such services in a clean and safe environment, adequate to meet the health needs of our target population.
EECH also demonstrates social responsibility through the fair use of resources. The commitment of our staff, doctors, volunteers, community partners, and friends to our mission allows us to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of care, which is a hallmark of EECH.
Elaine Ellis Center of Health to our valued patients:
There is no higher priority for our Elaine Ellis Health Center family than the safety of our patients and employees. We closely follow developments with the coronavirus in our area and are in close communication with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the health department. According to the latest information from the CDC.
Most people believe the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is low. This virus remains spread in large droplets, and then someone with the virus coughs or sneezes. The air won’t infect you, but all surfaces where infected droplets fall will be contaminated and remain potentially infectious for a week. This virus affects the lungs. Since you have interested, you may also read this article: How Does the Health Check Home Depot App work?
Belongings you can do to protect yourself from exposure:
- Avoid contact with any sick person.
- Don’t shake hands! Instead, wave or hit your elbows.
- Use the knuckle to push buttons and light switches.
- Wear gloves or a paper towel to lift the lever when pumping gas.
- Open the doors with a closed fist or hip, especially in public bathrooms.
- Use disinfectant wipes in stores, offices, and where available.
- Wash your hand with soap and water for 15-20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer with more than 60% alcohol. Then, whenever you return home from any activity, you are close to other people.
- Teach children to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds by singing the song “Happy Birthday” TWICE while washing.
- Keep hand sanitizer at your doorstep, at your desk at work, and in your car to use when you cannot wash your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth when in public.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue and then wash your hands. Use your elbows only if necessary. Infectious germs can live on your clothes for up to a week or more.
Elaine Ellis Health of Center is Now Offering Telemedicine Services!
Elaine Ellis Health Center (EECH) is diligently monitoring the development of coronavirus disease 2019. Because and also taking all appropriate and necessary precautions for the safety and well-being of our patients and employees. We remain vigilant and follow the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- In response to this pandemic, EECH is offering Telehealth appointments!
- This innovative effort uses technology to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on our local communities.
- You can now visit your provider through television if your appointment is eligible. And also which is a two-way virtual platform provided by EECH that minimizes potential exposure risks.
- Tele Visits provides a platform for a secure two-way video visit between patient and provider. It ensures that our patients have access to necessary medical care. But from a distance, as the Centers for Disease Control recommended in light of the current pandemic.
If you are satisfied with this “elaine Ellis health of center,” share and bookmark this page to easily access Elaine Ellis health center. And also, above, you will find information about the elaine Ellis center of health, which is helpful for those searching for them.
Navigating Multifaceted Campaigns: Strategies of Successful Full-Service Agencies
Every agency owner is aware of how challenging it can be to run a digital agency firm. You have to…
Mashouf Wellness Center Landscape Architecture, Education
Introduction The Mashouf Wellness Center hosts various sports, recreation, and wellness functions and activities. Including outdoor recreation areas, a multi-purpose…